Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Do Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

For weeks, rumors had been swirling that The Police would be reuniting in 2007 which is the 30th anniversary of the song, "Roxanne." Well, ladies and gentlemen, we are one step closer to that actually happening. It's just been announced that the legendary 80's band will be performing at the Grammy Awards on February 11th and that a confirmation of an upcoming reunion tour is also expected. I'm not sure how to convey the depth of my excitement in a blog so you'll just have to imagine me jumping up and down right now while I type this. There are certain bands/musicians that I wish I could've seen in concert (Bob Marley, The Clash, Led Zeppelin and Thelonious Monk), and The Police have always been in my top five. If this reunion tour happens, I could get my wish.

No comments: