Monday, July 30, 2007

My Happy Song


I'm not sure when it started, but lately there's been one song that I consider my "happy song." This song just makes me smile. It puts me in a good mood, and when I close my eyes, I can imagine myself in a Coke commercial circa 1978, holding hands with strangers on a hill and singing about teaching the world to sing in perfect harmony. Here's my list...

1. "Treehouse"- I'm From Barcelona *
2. "I Feel It All"- Feist
3. "Dashboard"- Modest Mouse
4. "Young Folks"- Peter, Bjorn and John
5. "Energy"- Apples in Stereo
6. "Sleeping Lessons"- The Shins
7. "The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song"- The Flaming Lips
8. "Massive Nights"- The Hold Steady
9. "Don Gon Do It"- The Rapture
10. "Blankest Year"- Nada Surf
11. "Kaboom!"- Ursula 1000
12. "Lightning Blue Eyes"- Secret Machines

* Current Favorite

No comments: